The mission of Elite Technical Training Center Inc. is to train, compassionate, caring nursing assistants who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the healthcare needs of the community and contribute to the healthcare profession.
We believe that:
• Humans possess diverse, integrated, and individualized physical and psycho-social needs. They continuously interact with their environment influencing their level of wellness. All humans deserve respect for their preferences, values, and needs.
• Health is a lifelong process of change in which humans experience physical and psycho-social well-being. Illness impacts the ability to meet needs. Health promotion is essential to an individual’s well-being, safety, and self-care management.
• Education is a continuous, dynamic process of cognitive, psycho-motor, and effective development. It incites the formation of knowledge, skills and attitudes vital to effective self-direction and professional growth.
• Learning affects change in the individual’s ways of thinking, feeling and behaving. It incorporates and builds upon previous knowledge and experience, proceeding from the simple to the complex. Motivation, self-direction and readiness to learn are necessary for the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and attitudes. Learning, through active participation, advances the individual to new levels of competence that will continue beyond graduation.
• Nursing is a therapeutic process designed to meet the multiple dimensions of patient centered care. An essential goal of nursing is to provide safe, quality, cost-effective care using evidence-based practice. Nursing provides assistance to humans to achieve and/or maintain their optimal wellness or to
experience a peaceful and dignified death.
The CNA program is approved by Tennessee Department of Health. The objective of this program is to prepare students to become a Certified Nursing Assistant. Upon completion of the CNA program, the student is eligible to take the State Certification test. Passing the state certification test provides the student with the title of CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant).
Both programs use the curriculum of the American Red Cross, the Gold Standard in CNA training.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID, we are only able to offer the Blended Learning program at the current time.
ETTC is excited to offer our students a unique Blended Learning teaching format. You will be able to complete the theory portion of your training ONLINE at YOUR CONVENIENCE. Skills and labs are taught in a classroom setting. Clinicals provide you with practical, hands-on training. (Click here to see all the skills you will learn.) Once you have completed this portion, you will be equipped and ready to take the state exam to complete your certification. ETTC is committed to helping you pass the exam!
If you prefer to learn in the classroom, our Instructor-Led teaching format is for you. The theory, skills and labs all are taught by a licensed nurse in a classroom setting throughout the program duration.
Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. is authorized for operation as a postsecondary education institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and graduation information on the programs offered by Elite Technical Training Center, Inc., please visit www.tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data link under Recent Reports at the bottom of the screen.
Credits earned at Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. may not transfer to another educational institution. Credits earned at another educational institution may not be accepted by Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. You should obtain confirmation that Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. will accept any credits you have earned at another educational institution before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement. You should also contact any educational institutions that you may want to transfer credits earned at Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. to determine if such institutions will accept credits earned at Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. prior to executing an enrollment contract or agreement. The ability to transfer credits from Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. to another educational institution may be very limited. Your credits may not transfer and you may have to repeat courses previously taken at Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. if you enroll in another educational institution. You should never assume that credits will transfer to or from any educational institution. It is highly recommended and you are advised to make certain that you know the transfer of credit policy of Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. and of any other educational institutions you may in the future want to transfer the credits earned at Elite Technical Training Center, Inc. before you execute an enrollment contract or agreement.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
6900 Office Park Circle NW, Suite 100, Knoxville, TN 37909
08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
We utilize the American Red Cross curriculum, the gold standard in Nurse Assistant Training.